Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Journal April 24, 2009

I woke up In a country and nobody could understand me then the first thing I would try to do is find out where I am by looking for any maps or signs that might give me any ideas. If there were any books in English I might check if their are translations. I would look for any possible phones to use to try to contact home. I would try finding another town or city close by to see if their are any places that have anyone that could understand me. When I would have o get food I would try to get a kind of job that I would not need talk with, then when I get money I would by fruits and water by pointing at the food and showing money to the seller. If their was any form of transport available like a bus I would raise money to be able to pay to be taken some other place.

No comments: